Hard-working programmer with a passion for developing products that provide the best experience for users and also for building
effecient product development processes. As a senior software engineer I've been able to successfully lead engineering teams in
developing features that have had a positive impact on conversion metrics and important client relationships. I'm looking to continue to
expand my skillset and product development knowledge in order to continually deliver high quality work. My experience ranges from heavy
2017 - Current
- Integration Lead/Senior Software Engineer
2020 - current
- Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer
2019 - 2020
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Independent Contractor for Audiio
- Lead engineering integration efforts between 3 organizations with legacy applications.
- Lead engineering team in a rewrite of authentication system resulting in a +20% increase in conversions.
- Developed several features critical for several key client relationships.
- Developed custom analytics abstraction to assist in identifying user behavior and utilize A/B testing.
- Strategized and implemented the (still on going) rewrite of a frontend application into React.
- Worked to develop strategy for structuring reusable components for future team.
- Refactored CSS architecture to follow BEM conventions.
Open Source Contributions
- Webpacker: Rails wrapper around Webpack for asset management.
- Diesel: A query builder/ORM for Rust.
- CTO: Daniel Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-worker: Ken Hanson: email@example.com
- Co-worker: Steven Gerherdt King: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineering (1 year)
Dallas Baptist University
Associates of Science